Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Bob.eco and the Bobcoin.
What is a forprofit social enterprise
A “forprofit social enterprise” bakes social impact mission directly into its business model. Doing good is the core of the business, not just something that happens along the way. For a social enterprise, growth is a means to greater impact.
Is Bob Eco Ltd a non-profit or a for-profit
Our mission has always been to contribute towards eradicating poverty in developing countries. We do this by using our platform to finance two-wheeler enterprises that provide jobs and ultimately improve the socio-economic status of people in these countries.
Based on our research we’ve shown that every investment of around USD 250 leads to the creation of one stable job with the entrepreneur we’ve helped fund with our Bobcoin.
Access to basic needs
With every project financed through us, we keep track of how people are affected as a result.
- Reductions in CO2 emissions.
- KWh generated. (utility systems).
- Solar systems installed
- Jobs created
How Bob electric motorcycles will help combat air pollution
Air pollution is a silent killer that takes the lives of some 7 million people every year through heart disease, stroke, lung cancer, and other respiratory ailments. According to the World Health Organization’s World Ambient Air Quality Database, nine out of 10 people on Earth breathe polluted air, with populations in low-income cities impacted the most. Much of that pollution comes from the exhaust fumes of motor vehicles.Electric motorcycles are a key component in air pollution reduction strategies, particularly in cities where the cost of electric cars is unattainable for most people.
Who is the man in the Bobcoin
The Bobcoin Face entails a picture of CEO and Co-founder Bob Ultee himself smiling. There are thick lines used to define his facial features. Bob Ultee is a Dutch entrepreneur and philanthropist.
Why raise funds with an ICO-WA
Basically, there are several benefits of using an ICO-WA as a way of raising money.
- ICO-WA process is relatively fast – IPOs take a long time to organize and launch successfully.
- ICO-WAs are global – An IPO is relatively national in that only people from a country can buy shares. ICO-WAs are global events.
- ICO-WAs are 24/7 – ICO-WAs run for 24 hours, 7 days a week. This is different from public companies, which can only trade for a few hours every day, Monday to Friday.
- ICO-WAs are relatively cheaper – An IPO is very expensive because of the number of consultants who are used. These are people from big law firms and consulting firms like Lazard and Goldman Sachs. Also, companies must pay an exchange a high fee.
What is a ICO-WA
Funds gained through the ICO will be used for asset purchases linked to the Bobcoin, which acts as a utility token linking the coin owner to this specific asset.
A smart contract is an agreement between two people in the form of computer code. They run on the blockchain, so they are stored on a public database and cannot be changed. The transactions that happen in a smart contract are processed by the blockchain, which means they can be sent automatically without a third party. A smart contract is a computer program or a transaction protocol which is intended to automatically execute, control or document legally relevant events and actions according to the terms of a contract or an agreement. The objectives of smart contracts are the reduction of need in trusted intermediators, arbitrations and enforcement costs, fraud losses, as well as the reduction of malicious and accidental exceptions.
Bob Eco may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Your answer is not in our FAQ list? Contact us
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org